GeoExplorer’s new Advanced Reports module helps to improve productivity by saving time spent on generating regular reports.
- Create sets of user-defined, pre-configured, professional reports.
- Easily combine data from multiple systems.
- One-click to regenerate reports with up-to-date measurements whenever required e.g. on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Build reports using simple drag-and-drop operations then add sophisticated formatting, trend lines, and other options.
- Include charts, logos, text, maps and other objects.
- Publish and share reports as multi-page PDF documents.
A key advantage of NavStar’s GeoExplorer software has always been that it combines data acquired by separate monitoring systems into a single application. This allows the results to be analysed and interpreted together rather than in isolation. Reports comparing data from different sensors can be created by simply selecting, dragging and dropping. Now, GeoExplorer’s Advanced Reports Option allow you to present that information on customized templates that can easily be updated, reproduced and shared as required. Once an Advanced Report template has been created the time spent generating daily, weekly or monthly reports is drastically reduced. GeoExplorer then intelligently formats the graphs for you. Of course, the reports can then be customised to create elegant presentations if required.