NavStar’s GMS600 is a compact, high precision GPS/GNSS sensor that provides accurate three-dimensional displacement and tilt measurements for deformation monitoring.
With no moving parts and the ability to provide 24/7 automated monitoring data in extreme climates, the GMS600 sensors are an ideal choice for monitoring slopes
and structures such as, open pit mines, dams, and landslides and other natural hazards.
- Integrated tilt sensors
- Wireless communication
- Extremely low power consumption
- Battery life in excess of two years
- Small (6”/15cm cube) rugged enclosure
- Simple setup and deployment
- Zero configuration
- Affordable, accurate and reliable