NavStar has a very active R & D program. We have over twelve years of experience in supplying and maintaining monitoring sensors to open pit mining operations worldwide and this gives us a thorough understanding of our customer’s requirements. We are continually making improvements to our existing products and we also develop new products to meet the specific demands of our customers.
NavStar has released a new range of sensors that provide major benefits when compared to the conventional monitoring hardware. The key features of these new devices include:
• Ultra-low power GPS/GNSS and VW sensors;
• In-built or standalone tilt meters;
• Rapid infield deployment;
• Flexible communications options;
• Proven reliability in extreme weather conditions;
• RTK or post-processed measurements;
• Sophisticated, purpose-built software;
• Integration with a wide variety of other sensor types.